Size overall bench W80cm x D49cm
Age 2-5 bench H58cm overall H108m
This kitchen comes in 2 halves so free cheaper shipping can be offered.
The top of the kitchen will need to be bolted to the bench through the back, (bolts included)
NB: the wood on this kitchen is alot smaller lighter and not as sturdy and solid framework as my other kitchen styles
Rustic mud kitchen, 1 bowl, messy play bench
Frame work, shelves and bench are all pressure treated timber, 5 year anti rot guarantee finished in different shades of Osmo natural oil wood stain , where the natural wood character remains visible.
Osmo natural oil wood stain UV protection in different shades.
- Doesn't flake or peel like varnish.
- Repels water for easy cleaning.
- Protects against mould algae and fungal attack.
- Helps regulate the moisture content reducing swelling and shrinkage.
- Hardwearing tough finish enabling the wood to breath.
- Safe for children’s toys EN 71.3
- 1 stainless steel bowl.
- Comes with 9 hooks
Utensil pack extra contains
- 1 x 14cm pan, 1 x 14cm fry pan, 1 small 14cm colander, 4 bamboo spatulas and spoon
Caring for your outdoor wooden furniture can prolong it’s lifespan.
All Framework on our products is pressure treated timber, our 5 year anti rot guarantee, will be void if care is not taken, ensure that the wood base or legs are not sitting in wet soil or puddles of water, ensure water can drain properly from the ground its sitting on, any soft landing play surfaces like artificial grass, wood chip etc will improve water drainage from wooden play furniture.
Our products are for exterior use unless specified, the pressure treated timber if exposed to hot weather dramatically will shrink the wood and cause cracking and warping of the wood very quickly. (don’t use indoors unless the pressure treated timber has had at least 6 months of slowly drying out.
All Osmo finishes used on our products, are environmentally friendly, and are safe for children’s toys EN71.3, they protect the wood and age beautifully as they are very good quality, but may only protect for 1-2 years with natural wear & tear to exterior weather elements.
Protect and rejuvenate the wood by applying the finish every 1 - 2 years.
- Environmentally friendly and easy to use.
- No need to sand the wood prior to application.
- Just clean and apply with a brush over the old.
- Contact us if you need information on the exact finish type, small tins can be purchased from many suppliers.
- Cover it with a waterproof cover, we make mud kitchen covers in which can be purchased additionally.
- Try not to place your wooden furniture play equipment in area’s that have full sun all year round, try to move them out of the sun every so often, also the finish to protect the wood will need to be applied more frequently.
You can cancel your order at any time up to the shipping date (exclusions from this are personalised items and bespoke items for more information see our terms and conditions).
To cancel your order, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 07495127683, giving details of the goods that you would like to cancel.
Change of mind and you wish to cancel your order after the goods have been delivered, you will be responsible for returning the goods at your own cost. Please take reasonable care to ensure the goods are not damaged whilst in your possession, or in transit back to us or we will not refund you the full amount, we will also not refund your original shipping cost either.
A full refund or replacement will be issued In the case of faulty or misdescribed goods that are delivered, once we have received the returned goods, we will refund you any sum including shipping cost that has been paid by you for the goods. Please note that once we have processed your payment it can take up to 5 working days for this to appear on your statement.
If anything you receive from us is faulty or damaged we will replace it free of charge or fully refund the cost, including reimbursing the postage. In the unlikely event that you are not entirely satisfied with anything, you can still return it in unused condition within 14 days for a full refund (items excluded from this are personalised and bespoke made items). In both cases, before returning anything please contact us email@example.com
If we make any mistake whilst processing your order, we will endeavor to correct the mistake within 30 days.
This undertaking is in addition to your statutory rights.
Production times - We make to order, we priorities the order schedule accordingly, if you need items urgently, we will do our up most to accommodate, our lead times are generally 2-3 weeks, however this can change in busy periods such as months March, April, May, June, September, November, December, please contact us for correct timeframes to your order if you need by a certain date?
Shipping under 30kg shipping weight including packaging is expensive, as all items come full assembled. We use courier Parcel Force on a 48hr delivery, if you need quickly a small fee may be charged to send on a 24hr courier.
Shipping over 30kg are shipped with pallet companies, this is based on volume rather than weight, so as our items are fully constructed shipping 3-4 items can be more economical than just 1-2. Items.
Orders that are needed urgently or at specific times, this service can be expensive, they will be charged at a lot higher shipping rate and you will need to contact us to confirm the details. if you want this service?
Free Click & Collect is based on picking up from our workshop SG17 5QS; you can select this at checkout.
Local shipping is cheaper £15 - £35 within a 40mile radius of SG17 5QS this will have to be paid cash on delivery, or I can invoice you, message me so I can give you an accurate price? This option if you are purchasing on the website, you will have to select the click & collect option, then put in the notes of local shipping. Address details.
Orders can be paid via invoice too, if you choose not to purchase through my online shop email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Products can be adapted to suit so if you want certain features added or removed get in contact 07495127683
This item is constructed in our workshop but needs some self assembly, it comes in 2 parts that are easily bolted together.
- Children must not use this product until properly installed.
- Check all parts are present before you start to assemble the product.
- If any parts are missing do not use the product until the replacement parts are fitted.
- Remove all packaging before giving to your children, and dispose of responsibly.
- Ensure your product is sited on level ground. Failure to do this may put additional stress on connections and joints and in time could cause them to fail.
- Ensure your product is located on a suitable level surface.
- Avoid locating this product in full sun as warping or cracking may occur.
- Regularly check every 6 months that the bolts holding it together have not come loose, they may need tightening due to the nature of wood shrinking and swelling in different temperatures.