Size W140cm x D50cm comes in 3 different heights for different ages
age 2-4 overall height 100cm bench height 55cm
age 4-5 overall height 110cm bench height 65cm
age 6-7 overall height 120cm bench height 75cm
Comes fully assembled
Kids workshop bench 2 sets of lower shelves, vice, tools included
Frame work is pressure treated timber finished in Osmo UV Oil
- The wooden bench is reclaimed scaffold boards sealed in Osmo wood protection, sealing the wood for exterior use,
- Non Biocidal,
- Fiinish Osmo UV Oil
Finish Osmo UV Oil 2-3 year protection.
- Environmentally friendly UV protection, doesn't flake or peel like varnish,
- Repels water for easy cleaning, protects against mould algae and fungal attack, seals those nasty splinters.
- Helps regulate the moisture content reducing swelling and shrinkage,
- Safe for children’s toys EN 71.3
You can cancel your order at any time up to the shipping date (exclusions from this are personalised items and bespoke items for more information see our terms and conditions).
To cancel your order, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 07495127683, giving details of the goods that you would like to cancel.
Change of mind and you wish to cancel your order after the goods have been delivered, you will be responsible for returning the goods at your own cost. Please take reasonable care to ensure the goods are not damaged whilst in your possession, or in transit back to us or we will not refund you the full amount, we will also not refund your original shipping cost either.
A full refund or replacement will be issued In the case of faulty or misdescribed goods that are delivered, once we have received the returned goods, we will refund you any sum including shipping cost that has been paid by you for the goods. Please note that once we have processed your payment it can take up to 5 working days for this to appear on your statement.
If anything you receive from us is faulty or damaged we will replace it free of charge or fully refund the cost, including reimbursing the postage. In the unlikely event that you are not entirely satisfied with anything, you can still return it in unused condition within 14 days for a full refund (items excluded from this are personalised and bespoke made items). In both cases, before returning anything please contact us email@example.com
If we make any mistake whilst processing your order, we will endeavor to correct the mistake within 30 days.
This undertaking is in addition to your statutory rights.
- 1 real bench vice that works has safety features added with padded cushioning and rubber stoppers so it stops kids fingers getting crushed, however teaching & supervision is recommended.
- 4 small wooden trays made from marine ply that detaches from unit.
- Stainless steel ball end hooks to hold tools.
- Magnetic strip holds tools.
- Tool set is included, as I adapt the tools so they can be hung on the workshop bench, (as i buy these in from another supplier, these need to be stored inside).
- Workshop sign is hand painted in black, adding your school or childs name is extra cost.
Caring for your outdoor wooden furniture can prolong it’s lifespan.
All Framework on our products is pressure treated timber, our 5 year anti rot guarantee, will be void if care is not taken, ensure that the wood base or legs are not sitting in wet soil or puddles of water, ensure water can drain properly from the ground its sitting on, any soft landing play surfaces like artificial grass, wood chip etc will improve water drainage from wooden play furniture.
Our products are for exterior use unless specified, the pressure treated timber if exposed to hot weather dramatically will shrink the wood and cause cracking and warping of the wood very quickly. (don’t use indoors unless the pressure treated timber has had at least 6 months of slowly drying out.
All Osmo finishes used on our products, are environmentally friendly, and are safe for children’s toys EN71.3, they protect the wood and age beautifully as they are very good quality, but may only protect for 1-2 years with natural wear & tear to exterior weather elements.
Protect and rejuvenate the wood by applying the finish every 1 - 2 years.
- Environmentally friendly and easy to use.
- No need to sand the wood prior to application.
- Just clean and apply with a brush over the old.
- Contact us if you need information on the exact finish type, small tins can be purchased from many suppliers.
- Cover it with a waterproof cover, we make mud kitchen covers in which can be purchased additionally.
- Try not to place your wooden furniture play equipment in area’s that have full sun all year round, try to move them out of the sun every so often, also the finish to protect the wood will need to be applied more frequently.
Most of our items are too bulky and heavy to be couriered on standard services, due to our items being full constructed, we send via pallet companies or some services that can send 419cm combined girth and weight of under 29kg
Prices are based for the different size pallets, depending on which item you order, and includes packaging and handling cost,
Our small mud kitchens and cable drums we offer free shipping to UK, Europe is £45
Large bulky shipping prices:
Shipping England & Wales – Quarter pallet £69 Half pallet £75 full pallet £90
Shipping Scotland – Quarter pallet £69 Half pallet £95 full pallet £110
Shipping Ireland - Quarter pallet £85 Half pallet £115 full pallet £135
Shipping Europe - Quarter pallet £135 Half pallet £145 full pallet £185
If there is not your country on the list, get in contact because we can get you a quote?
Purchasing 2 or more items contact us for cheaper shipping quotes?
Depending on which items you are purchasing? Shipping costs can be the same price as 1 or may just jump up to the next pallet size price.
Cheaper shipping, click & collect
If your shipping address is less than 25 miles from our workshop SG17 5QS we charge £25, at checkout click option: click and collect and then pay £25 cash on delivery?
You can collect from our workshop, at checkout click option: click & collect.
We make to order, we priorities the order schedule accordingly, if you need items urgently, we will do our up most to accommodate, our lead times are generally 2-3 weeks, however this can change in busy periods such as months March, April, May, June, September, November, December, please contact us for correct timeframes to your order if you need by a certain date?
Orders can be paid via invoice too, if you choose not to purchase through my online shop email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Products can be adapted to suit so if you want certain features added or removed get in contact 07495127683