Outdoor messy play mud kitchen, children can be creative with mud mixing their ingredients in the 1 bowl, cook on the play hob, bake in the mud kitchen play oven, Free shipping on our small mud kitchen’s for early years they come in different heights for older children,
We use FCA approved pressure treated timber, 5 year anti rot guarantee. Child & eco friendly finish, made to last for any sensory garden or school playground.
Mud Kitchen, 1 Bowl, Hob, Oven, Messy Play Bench
We use FCA approved pressure treated timber, 5 year anti rot guarantee. Child & eco friendly finish.
Size overall bench W70cm x D45cm
Age 2-4 bench H54cm overall H102cm
Age 4-5 bench H64cm overall H112cm
Age 6-7 bench H72cm overall H120cm (this kitchen has 2 sets of lower shelves due to height)
This kitchen comes in 2 halves, the top of the kitchen will need to be bolted to the bench through the back.
We use 4cm thick chunky pressure treated timber for the bench.
Finish Osmo Decking Oil Clear.
- Doesn't flake or peel like varnish.
- Repels water for easy cleaning.
- 1 stainless steel bowl.
- 4 hob burners good quality stainless steel and have a protective corrosion coating for double protection.
- 4 hob dials are stainless steel and turn.
- Oven door 6cm deep solid wood frame rebated with perspex door panel.
- Oven door has no finger traps between 5- 12mm fitted with stainless steel handle
- Comes with 9 hooks
Utensil pack extra contains
- Utensil pack 1 x 14cm pan, 1 x 14cm fry pan, 1 small 14cm colander, 4 bamboo spatulas and spoon
Caring for your outdoor wooden furniture can prolong it’s lifespan.
All Framework on our products is pressure treated timber, our 5 year anti rot guarantee, will be void if care is not taken, ensure that the wood base or legs are not sitting in wet soil or puddles of water, ensure water can drain properly from the ground its sitting on, any soft landing play surfaces like artificial grass, wood chip etc will improve water drainage from wooden play furniture.
Our products are for exterior use unless specified, the pressure treated timber if exposed to hot weather dramatically will shrink the wood and cause cracking and warping of the wood very quickly. (don’t use indoors unless the pressure treated timber has had at least 6 months of slowly drying out.
All Osmo finishes used on our products, are environmentally friendly, and are safe for children’s toys EN71.3, they protect the wood and age beautifully as they are very good quality, but may only protect for 1-2 years with natural wear & tear to exterior weather elements.
Protect and rejuvenate the wood by applying the finish every 1 - 2 years.
- Environmentally friendly and easy to use.
- No need to sand the wood prior to application.
- Just clean and apply with a brush over the old.
- Contact us if you need information on the exact finish type, small tins can be purchased from many suppliers.
- Cover it with a waterproof cover, we make mud kitchen covers in which can be purchased additionally.
- Try not to place your wooden furniture play equipment in area’s that have full sun all year round, try to move them out of the sun every so often, also the finish to protect the wood will need to be applied more frequently.
You can cancel your order at any time up to the shipping date (exclusions from this are personalised items and bespoke items for more information see our terms and conditions).
To cancel your order, please contact us by email email@example.com or telephone 07495127683, giving details of the goods that you would like to cancel.
Change of mind and you wish to cancel your order after the goods have been delivered, you will be responsible for returning the goods at your own cost. Please take reasonable care to ensure the goods are not damaged whilst in your possession, or in transit back to us or we will not refund you the full amount, we will also not refund your original shipping cost either.
A full refund or replacement will be issued In the case of faulty or misdescribed goods that are delivered, once we have received the returned goods, we will refund you any sum including shipping cost that has been paid by you for the goods. Please note that once we have processed your payment it can take up to 5 working days for this to appear on your statement.
If anything you receive from us is faulty or damaged we will replace it free of charge or fully refund the cost, including reimbursing the postage. In the unlikely event that you are not entirely satisfied with anything, you can still return it in unused condition within 14 days for a full refund (items excluded from this are personalised and bespoke made items). In both cases, before returning anything please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
If we make any mistake whilst processing your order, we will endeavor to correct the mistake within 30 days.
This undertaking is in addition to your statutory rights.
Most of our items are too bulky and heavy to be couriered on standard services, due to our items being full constructed, we send via pallet companies or some services that can send 419cm combined girth and weight of under 29kg
Prices are based for the different size pallets, depending on which item you order, and includes packaging and handling cost,
Our small mud kitchens and cable drums we offer free shipping to UK, Europe is £45
Large bulky shipping prices:
Shipping England & Wales – Quarter pallet £69 Half pallet £75 full pallet £90
Shipping Scotland – Quarter pallet £69 Half pallet £95 full pallet £110
Shipping Ireland - Quarter pallet £85 Half pallet £115 full pallet £135
Shipping Europe - Quarter pallet £135 Half pallet £145 full pallet £185
If there is not your country on the list, get in contact because we can get you a quote?
Purchasing 2 or more items contact us for cheaper shipping quotes?
Depending on which items you are purchasing? Shipping costs can be the same price as 1 or may just jump up to the next pallet size price.
Cheaper shipping, click & collect
If your shipping address is less than 25 miles from our workshop SG17 5QS we charge £25, at checkout click option: click and collect and then pay £25 cash on delivery?
You can collect from our workshop, at checkout click option: click & collect.
We make to order, we priorities the order schedule accordingly, if you need items urgently, we will do our up most to accommodate, our lead times are generally 2-3 weeks, however this can change in busy periods such as months March, April, May, June, September, November, December, please contact us for correct timeframes to your order if you need by a certain date?
Orders can be paid via invoice too, if you choose not to purchase through my online shop email: email@example.com
Products can be adapted to suit so if you want certain features added or removed get in contact 07495127683
This item is constructed in our workshop but needs some self assembly, it comes in 2 parts that are easily bolted together.
- Children must not use this product until properly installed.
- Check all parts are present before you start to assemble the product.
- If any parts are missing do not use the product until the replacement parts are fitted.
- Remove all packaging before giving to your children, and dispose of responsibly.
- Ensure your product is sited on level ground. Failure to do this may put additional stress on connections and joints and in time could cause them to fail.
- Ensure your product is located on a suitable level surface.
- Avoid locating this product in full sun as warping or cracking may occur.
- Regularly check every 6 months that the bolts holding it together have not come loose, they may need tightening due to the nature of wood shrinking and swelling in different temperatures.